Rated 4SS in 3 sections; G/45, d5. This event takes place on July 1, 2023. Limited space!
Holy Spirit Episcopal Church
1624 Wooded Acres Dr
Waco, TX 76710
The church is behind the Target shopping center. Enter through main doors and turn right. The tournament room is at the end the of hallway.
Rounds and Times
Four Rounds at a time control of G/45;d5
- Registration & Check-in: 9:00 to 9:20 AM
- Round One: 9:30 AM
- Round Two: 11:10 AM
- Round Three: 1:30 PM (after lunch)
- Round Four: 3:10 PM
- $20 – Cash only (exact change appreciated). Paid when you arrive to tournament.
- Cash Prizes– Based on the number of entries
Registration Link and tournament info
- Onsite Registration is 9:00 – 9:20 AM. If you show up onsite without preregistering, there’s a chance the tournament will already be full.
- Pre-registered not checked in by 9:20am will not be paired in round 1, unless you notify us (via email or text) that you are on the way.
- (For parents registering children, you may enter the parent email and phone number, but please enter the player’s name.)
- Please bring a clock if you have one! We will provide chess sets.
- US Chess Membership is required. Please be responsible for your membership prior to the event to help the organizers and prevent delays.
- Notation is required. Notation sheets and pens will be available if needed.
For questions or problems registering, please email or text:
Dan Shafer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Deborah Shafer (email@example.com)
Or visit our site (wacochess.org)
Online TLA coming soon!