Rated 4SS in 3 sections; G/45, d5. Limited space!
February 25, 2023
Holy Spirit Episcopal Church
1624 Wooded Acres Dr
Waco, TX 76710
The church is behind the Target shopping center. Enter through main doors and turn right. The tournament room is at the end the of hallway.
*Lower sections may be combined based on registrations.
Rounds and Times
Four Rounds at a time control of G/45;d5
- Registration & Check-in: 8:15 to 8:50 AM
- Round One: 9:00 AM
- Round Two: 10:45 AM
- Round Three: 1:10 PM (after lunch)
- Round Four: 2:45 PM
Entry fee and Prizes:
- $15 – Cash only. Paid when you arrive to tournament.
- Cash Prizes– Up to 85% of entry fees returned in prizes.
Registration Link and tournament info
- Onsite Registration is 8:15-8:50 AM. If you show up onsite without preregistering, there’s a chance the tournament will already be full.
- Pre-registered not checked in by 8:55am will not be paired in round 1, unless you notify us (via email or text) that you are on the way.
- Please bring pieces and a clock if you have them! The club has limited supplies and we do not want to get caught without enough sets or clocks
- US Chess Membership is required. Please be responsible for your membership prior to the event to help the organizers and prevent delays.
- Notation is required. Notation sheets and pens will be available if needed.
- Please consider bringing a cash donation. A donation jar will be available for players who want to help the church out for providing us with a venue.
For questions or problems registering, please email or text:
Jason Howell (email@example.com) 254-495-3445
Dan Shafer (firstname.lastname@example.org) 254-652-8365
Or visit our site (wacochess.org)