Rated 4SS in 3 sections; G/45, d5 hosted by the Temple Chess Club. Limited space!
Read our Online TLA!
April 15, 2023
5247 S General Bruce Dr
Temple, TX 76502
*Lower sections may be combined based on registrations.
Rounds and Times
Four Rounds at a time control of G/45;d5
- Registration & Check-in: 8:15 to 8:50 AM
- Round One: 9:00 AM
- Round Two: 10:45 AM
- Round Three: 1:10 PM (after lunch)
- Round Four: 2:45 PM
Entry fee and Prizes:
- $15 – Cash only. Paid when you arrive to tournament.
- Cash Prizes– based on number of entries
Registration Link and tournament info
- Onsite Registration is 8:15-8:50 AM. If you show up onsite without preregistering, there’s a chance the tournament will already be full. (Please register early online to secure your spot!)
- Pre-registered not checked in by 8:50am will not be paired in round 1, unless you notify us (via email or text) that you are on the way.
- Please bring pieces and a clock if you have them! The club has limited supplies and we do not want to get caught without enough sets or clocks
- US Chess Membership is required. Please be responsible for your membership prior to the event to help the organizers and prevent delays.
- Notation is required. Notation sheets and pens will be available if needed.
- Please consider bringing a cash donation. A donation jar will be available for players who want to help cover the venue rental fee.
For questions or problems registering, please email or text:
Forrest Marler ( firstname.lastname@example.org) 254-231-7026