• If you are using a browser other than Chrome or Firefox, ChessKid highly recommends that you switch browsers. ChessKid tournaments work best on Chrome or Firefox
• If you are using a phone, iPad, or Chromebook, ChessKid highly recommends using a computer or laptop instead
• If the Club on ChessKid says that you need to be given permission or an Admin needs to give you access, please make sure you are logged in with the Tournament ID above and not a different ChessKid Account.
• If you do not see a “Join” button for the tournament, please make sure you are using a Chrome or Firefox browser. Computers and laptops are highly recommended over chromebooks, iPads, or phones. Clear your cache and refresh the page.
• If your game freezes during the game, please refresh your page to see if that solves the problem
• It is highly recommended that you clear your cache before the tournament begins
Live Help Desk (during the tournament)
ChessKid staff will be available starting at 8am CST on Saturday, March 6th to assist you with any questions or issues. For any questions day of event, please ask them here as opposed to sending an email. Please note that the Slack Help Desk will not be staffed for the warm-up event
You can find our help desk here: https://join.slack.com/t/chesskidtalk/shared_invite/zt-lpovrgbm-a8QcZPzmhvOUsyJQe9ZC4Q
When you click the link, you’ll be prompted to create an account for Slack. For quickest assistance, please change your Slack Display Name to your child’s ChessKid username